Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00250 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,653TL (1,060,797 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)