Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 TRY / COP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,367TL (COL$1,912,501) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (40 minutes ago)