Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03022 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,757TL (¥91,223) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)