Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03698 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,324TL (¥143,985) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)