Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37366 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 65% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,150TL (kr 13,782) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)