Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42698 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 43% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,481TL (kr 10,494) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)