Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.568 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 143% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,992TL (kr 15,832) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)