Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48355 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 123% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,584TL (kr 15,685) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)