Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42566 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 39% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,463TL (kr 8,135) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)