Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.622 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 19% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,386TL (€780) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)