Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.611 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 33% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,510TL (€682) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)