Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.511 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,769TL (1,103 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)