Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.562 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,774TL (1,083 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)