Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.809 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,483TL (1,596 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (28 minutes ago)