Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,405TL (1,420,365 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)