Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00234 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,337TL (1,424,946 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (24 minutes ago)