Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00236 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,062TL (1,719,649 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (25 minutes ago)