Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03387 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,558TL (¥164,109) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)