Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03143 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,365TL (¥107,060) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)