Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04257 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,049TL (¥165,611) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)