Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 15% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,503TL (3,830,073 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)