Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 14% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,268TL (3,686,635 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)