Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,621TL (2,283,169 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (32 minutes ago)