Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19042 TRY / MDL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 9% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,274TL (11,940 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)