Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 33% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,973TL (元9,006) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)