Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 17% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,644TL (元6,904) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)