Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36403 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,369TL (6,507 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)