Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05063 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,750TL (74,064 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)