Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08062 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,579TL (44,391 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)