Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13824 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,889TL (20,897₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)