Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.500 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,377TL (€1,159) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)