Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,197TL (€1,116) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)