Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.374 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,442TL (1,778 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (26 minutes ago)