Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.853 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,910TL (RM3,411) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)