Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.963 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,290TL (RM4,456) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)