Cost of living comparison between Tawau, Malaysia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,311TL (RM5,860) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)