Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 13% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,534TL (3,044,994 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $9,030 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)