Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,008TL (3,430,459 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)