Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,451TL (€923) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)