Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.595 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,484TL (€980) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (25 minutes ago)