Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,791TL (€956) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (28 minutes ago)