Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07625 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,601TL (Php47,223) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)