Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,740TL ($b5,394) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (32 minutes ago)