Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,366TL ($b4,603) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)