Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,561TL ($b6,745) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)