Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.959 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,392TL (€1,087) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (31 minutes ago)