Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,581TL (€986) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)