Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,704TL (€694) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)