Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,021TL (Rp 12,479,433) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)