Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 37% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,153TL (Rp 18,071,267) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (39 minutes ago)