Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,699TL (Rp 13,601,477) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)