Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,025TL (€1,036) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (36 minutes ago)