Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,795TL (元5,876) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)