Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.082 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 1,989TL (S/. 1,839) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 50 TT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$645 (about 1 hour ago)