Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.011 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,306TL (﷼ 4,259) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)