Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.016 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,900TL (﷼ 2,853) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (31 minutes ago)