Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.821 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,243TL (﷼ 5,167) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)