Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,576TL (﷼ 32,626,924) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)