Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,666TL (﷼ 24,658,587) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)