Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,968TL (﷼ 33,692,463) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)