Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04727 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,939TL (Taka 62,167) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (38 minutes ago)