Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,353TL (₩1,649,253) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)