Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00351 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,488TL (₩1,561,783) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)