Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00381 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,350TL (₩1,404,785) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)