Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13550 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,183TL (16,108₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)