Cost of living comparison between Sullana, Peru and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.026 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 49% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,736TL (S/. 3,642) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)