Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.688 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 40% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,454TL (﷼ 467) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)