Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,600TL ($b5,124) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)