Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05884 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,893TL (руб 66,159) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)