Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43039 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 40% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,364TL (kr 10,139) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)