Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42781 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 38% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,184TL (kr 12,119) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)