Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37303 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 53% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,790TL (kr 12,842) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (25 minutes ago)