Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40578 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 56% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,877TL (kr 12,019) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)