Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 34% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,807TL (7,107 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (39 minutes ago)