Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42582 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,368TL (7,910 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)