Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (41 minutes ago)