Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017.
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,452TL in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)