Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13738 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 1,154TL (8,398₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)