Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15703 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 1,839TL (11,714₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)