Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00101 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 16% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,288TL (4,247,069 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)