Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 28% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,876TL (4,191,205 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 3 hours ago)