Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,011TL (元5,095) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)