Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,930TL (﷼ 33,394,593) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (34 minutes ago)