Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.786 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 59% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,193TL (7,877元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (42 minutes ago)