Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 25% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,736TL (元7,988) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)