Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 28% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,242TL (元8,808) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)