Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 26% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,709TL (元8,906) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)