Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 26% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,414TL (元8,399) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)