Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.003 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,146TL (RM4,134) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)