Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.618 TRY / TND
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,948TL (1,822 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)