Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.531 TRY / TND
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,627TL (1,716 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)