Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.521 TRY / TND
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,703TL (1,777 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)